Steel hatch BAULUKE ST
Steel invisible hatch with magnetic - push lock for access to utilities and water meters.
Unlike hatches from other manufacturers, the ST model has a centered hinge, which eliminates sagging and does not require constant adjustment, as well as a magnetic-push lock - which eliminates jamming (with a powerful ejection mechanism) - unlike other manufacturers (in this price category) ...
BAULUKE ST - are a steel welded structure with a door made of moisture resistant gypsum fiber. Reliable and tested construction. The hinges are highly reliable and durable, which guarantees a long service life and reliable operation. The invisible hatch has a single-link hinge with vertical adjustment.
- 2D - adjustment allows you to adjust the hatch door vertically to depth (small dimensions).
- 3D - adjustment allows you to adjust the hatch door vertically, horizontally, tilt angle and depth (large sizes).
- ZN - galvanized manhole door.
Design features of BAULUKE ST series hatches :
- Reliable welded construction;
- Push lock;
- Vertical adjustable door;
- Durable heavy duty single link hinge;
- The door is made of moisture resistant gypsum fiber;
- Wear-resistant polymer coating;
- Service life is not limited;
- 2D and 3D adjustment;
- Steel thickness not less than 1.5 mm ;
- Dimensions of BAULUKE ST series hatches from 20cm to 60cm wide;
- Manufacturing to order from 70 to 100 cm.
|Hatch type||Concealed push hinged hatch|
|Lock type||Magnetic, push-on|
|Maksim. door load kg||15 kg|
|Weight, kg.||10.2 kg|
|Hatch width mm||600 mm|
|Door width mm||550 mm|
|Hatch height mm||600 mm|
|Door height mm||550 mm|
|Manhole depth mm||50 mm|